- Access Data
- Earthquake Catalogs
- ms2sac Converts a MiniSEED file to SAC format.
The coordinates for the stations will NOT be entered into the SAC header.
- pcql2msThe Unocal/Calpine Geysers waveform data is
distributed in the Unocal PCQL format. The program pcql2ms can be used to convert the PCQL event
waveform files to MiniSEED.
- psd is a background noise acceleration Power Spectral
Density (PSD) estimation algorithm designed specifically to extract all necessary information
and data for calculating the PSD estimates from a SEED data volume.
- rdseed: IRIS has developed and freely distributes the
program rdseed which will read SEED files, extract station/channel instrument responses, and convert
the seismograms to other standard user format such as AH, SAC, CSS, and miniSEED formats.
The program is available from the IRIS DMC
- The Simple Waveform Client (SWC) is a command-line
program for easily dowloading waveform retrieval from the NCEDC Archive and NCEDC DART (Data
Available in Real Time). More about SWC
- mssplit: Split multi-channel MiniSEED file into single channel MiniSEED files.
- Fetch scripts are simple command line Perl scripts that request data and information from web services at the NCEDC and compatible services at other data centers. NCEDC specific wrapper scripts can be downloaded here.
- The segy2ms program converts waveform data in "LBL SEGY"
format to MiniSEED format. THe 1987-1998 Parkfield (HRSN/BP) assembled dataset is in this format.